Gauze and fixing
Stericompress Soft Swabs
Non-woven sterile gauze swabs
Highly absorbent with a soft protective layer.
WHAT ARE THEY?
Stericompress Soft swabs are flexible, sterile, non-woven gauze swabs.
WHAT DO THEY DO FOR YOU?
They protect the injury and are highly absorbent. Since they are available in different sizes, they are suitable for any type of injury.
WHAT MAKES THEM UNIQUE?
Increased absorbency thanks to a fine mesh structure, which absorbs blood and secretions.
IN WHAT FORMATS CAN YOU FIND THEM?
Some formats are reimbursable by the Italian National Health Service:
- 10cm x 10cm (4 packs of 25 cut gauze swabs)
- 10cm x 10cm (1 pack of 25 cut gauze swabs)
- 18cm x 40cm (12 packs of 1 single folded gauze swab)
- 36cm x 40cm (12 packs of 1 single folded gauze swab)
However, the following are not reimbursable:
- 18cm x 40cm (6 packs of 1 single folded gauze swab)
- 7,5cm x 7,5cm (12 packs of 1 single cut gauze swab)
- 10cm x 10cm (6 packs of 1 single cut gauze swab)