as practical as ever.
WHAT IS IT?
The latest-generation equipment for collecting urine. It's been designed to make collecting urine even easier. How? Thanks to its vacuum collection system.
WHAT DOES IT DO FOR YOU?
With a device that has a built-in transfer system, the health worker can take the urine directly from the container to the test tube without taking off the cap. In this way the quality of the sample is safeguarded by avoiding any outside contamination.
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
A simple system for transferring urine, thanks to its vacuum test tube.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
If you're a health professional, just follow these
4 simple steps:
- Remove the protective seal from the container.
- Insert the vacuum sample tube into the hole in the stopper and apply slight pressure.
- Collect the required liquid in the tube.
- When the transfer is complete, remove the tube.
If you're the patient… it's even easier!
- Open the protective wrapper.
- Collect the fluid in the cup, and screw the
lid tightly shut.
- Apply the completed self-adhesive label.
- The cup is ready to be sent to the laboratory for analysis.
IN WHAT FORMAT CAN YOU FIND IT?
Safe Steril Box is available in one size of 100 ml only.
The product provides a useful graduated scale on the side of its container, from 20 ml to 100 ml.