Information provided under article 13 of the Italian data protection code (legislative decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003)
Artsana S.p.A., of via S. Catelli n.1, 22070 Grandate (CO), in its capacity as holder of your personal data, hereby informs you that the data you provide voluntarily by completing the registration form will be used in paper and electronic formats to inform you of new content on the Pic Solution Site, and to send Pic Solution newsletters.
You are not required to provide this information, but if you do not do so, you will not be able to receive newsletters and notices from the site.
Subject to your express consent, the personal data you provide may be used for the following purposes: (i) to send Pic Solution email newsletters and notices, (ii) to send automated emails, text messages or mailings advertising, promoting and providing information about Pic products.
You are not required to authorize the use of your personal details for direct marketing purposes, but if you decline to do so, we may not be able to carry out the marketing. If you decline to authorize the use of your details for electronic direct marketing by email and text, the marketing may be carried out only by letter or non-recorded telephone call.
You are not required to provide your personal details for marketing purposes, but if you decline to do so, we may not be able to carry out the marketing as specified above.
The details you provide will be subject to appropriate security measures to protect your confidentiality and prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing them.
Your data will not be passed on to third parties. However, it may come into the possession of those of our employees and/or agents responsible for using it for purposes specified in this notice, and of third parties responsible for providing services on our behalf, an up-to-date list of whom is available at our registered office.
As the subject of the data, you may exercise your rights under article 7 of the data protection code, which is reproduced below for your information. You may exercise these rights by writing to Artsana S.p.A., via S. Catelli n.1, 22070 Grandate (CO), or by visiting the Contact Us section at www.artsana.com.
1) You may obtain confirmation of whether we hold any of your personal details, even if these have not yet been registered, and view them in intelligible form.
2) You are entitled to the following information:
- The origin of the personal data;
- How it will be used, and for what purposes;
- The logic used if it is processed electronically;
- Details of the holder, managers and representative appointed under article 5.2 of legislative decree no. 196/2003;
- The individuals or categories of individuals to whom the data may be passed on, or into whose possession it may come in their capacities as national representatives, managers, or other responsible persons.
3) You are entitled to the following:
- The updating, correction or, if appropriate, addition of data;
- The deletion, anonymization or blocking of data used in breach of the law, including data that is not required to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- Confirmation that details of the action taken in accordance with a) and b) have been provided to those to whom the data was passed on, except where this confirmation is not possible, or would involve manifestly disproportionate resources given the right being protected.
4) You may, if there is good reason, object to:
- The use of all or part of your personal details, even if they are relevant to the purpose for which they were obtained;
- The use of your details to send advertising or direct sales material, or market research or other commercial communications.