It protects you.
It’s new. It’s Pic.
WHAT IT IS?
The plaster range that offers all of Pic’s expertise in protecting and taking care of your wound, with a particular focus on the choice of natural-origin materials.
WHAT DOES IT DO FOR YOU?
Green Plasters take care of small wounds that can happen during various everyday activities: they protect cuts and scrapes with a mix of gentleness, breathability and the soothing and moisturising effect of Aloe vera.
WHAT MAKES THEM UNIQUE?
The same materials selected to make it.
- Bamboo: the breathable and velvety plaster made in bamboo fibre, in a signature black colour achieved by using charcoal, with Aloe vera-infused gauze.
- Sugar cane: the water-resistant and breathable plaster made with a natural-origin base derived from sugar cane, with gauze soaked in Aloe vera.
- Cotton: the delicate plaster made with organic cotton that’s as soft as a caress, for the most sensitive skins – GOTS-approved by Icea.
WHAT CERTIFICATIONS DOES IT HAVE?
The products in Pic’s new range have achieved important certifications:
- FSC, providing solid guarantee that materials are sourced from properly-managed forests, monitored suppliers or recovered materials.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), an important standard for the certification of textile products made with organic cotton natural fibres.
- Istituto per la Certificazione Etica ed Ambientale (ICEA), for products made with natural cotton fibres devoid of any substances that may be harmful for the environment.
IN WHAT FORMAT CAN YOU FIND IT?
The 3 ranges of Green Strip plasters are available in a wide variety of formats:
- Bamboo: 20pcs / 22pcs
- Sugar cane: 20pcs / 40pcs
- Cotton: 5 pcs / 20pcs / 30pcs / 50x6 cm strip
HOW CAN YOU PROPERLY DISPOSE OF IT?
As explained on the packaging, the cardboard box can be sorted into the paper-recycling bin, while the used plaster – which constitutes biological waste – must be thrown with unsorted garbage.